GratKit Ultra HD Rigid Rigid 3D printing resin is designed compatible with 10K and 8K high-resolution printers to print high-precision models. Factors of low viscosity and good fluidity help the liquid resin for speedy printing and curing. Meanwhile, GratKit 10K rigid photopolymer resin has the lowest odor among basic rigid resins in the market.
GratKit Basic 3D printer tough resin is compatible with mainstream resin 3D printers with wavelength 405nm SLA and DLP. Compatible brands cover GratKit, Anycubic, Creality, ELEGOO, NOVA, to list just a few.
【High Precision and Sharp Details】GratKit Ultra HD Rigid 3D printing resin is designed to be compatible with 10K resin 3D printers for sharp details at high precision. It is great for printing rich detailed items.
【Almost no Odor】GratKit Ultra HD Rigid 3D printing resin is harmful substances free. With the upgraded formula, it has nearly no odor.
【Upgraded Protection Bottle】GratKit Ultra HD Rigid Photopolymer Resin is packed in bottles with an anti-slip design. An aluminium foil wafer is used to seal the bottle so the resin can be kept in good condition. GratKit has also built a needle on the bottle cap to help cut open the Al-foil easily.
【Applicable to Mainstream Resin Printers】GratKit Ultra HD Rigid 3D Printing Resin is compatible with all mainstream resin printers from manufacturers like GratKit, Nova3d, QIDI TECH, Phrozen, Creality, Anycubic, Elegoo.
【Industrial Standard Quality】GratKit aspires to gratify demand of smart manufacturing. All products are designed and manufactured with industrial standard quality.
【DIY Colors】GratKit invites the world to DIY colors according to CMYK color palette by using GratKit resins in basic colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black). GratKit 3D printing resins are listed with basic colors namely - black, gray, white, transparent, cyan, magenta, and yellow. However, GratKit offers all colors people can find on the market. For orders over 50kg, GratKit provides a color customization service.
- Type: Rigid 3D printing resin
- Viscosity: 300~500mPa·s (NDJ-8S viscosity meter (25℃))
- Density: 1.05~1.25g/cm3 (Density meter (25℃))
- Curing Wave Length: 385~410nm (405nm Recommend)
- Net weight: 1kg
Suggested Printing Settings:
- Bottom Exposure Time: 25~30s
- Exposure Time: 2.5~3.5s
- Bottom Lifting Distance: 6mm
- Lifting Distance: 6mm
- Bottom Lifting Speed: 60mm/min
- Lifting Speed: 80mm/min
- Retracting Speed: 150mm/min
- Please shake well before use.
- Packed in a sealed bottle, an opening needle is applied on the cap to cut open the Al-foil sealing.
- GratKit 3D printing resin is not reusable.
- Please avoid contact with the eyes or skin. Do not taste or ingest.
- Please use resin in places with good ventilation. Take protective measures and wash thoroughly after the operation.
- This item is liquid and has a slight odor. Please wear a mask while using to avoid inhalation of aerosol, that might cause allergies.
- This product should be stored in a sealed airtight container. Please keep it sealed after use and store in well-ventilated and low-moisture places. Please do not expose the item to the sunlight.
- In case accidentally inhale, leave the scene in time to places with fresh air. Under the condition of the body's adverse effects, please go to the hospital or find a doctor for treatment.
- If the resin gets swallowed, please do not induce vomiting. In that case, maintain a restful state, and go to the hospital for treatment in time.
- In case of contact with the skin, wash the skin thoroughly with soapy water or consult a doctor. If the resin accidentally contacts the eyes, rinse with soapy water immediately for about 20 minutes and seek medical help in time.
- Waste and wastewater should be disposed of following local environmental regulations.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATASHEET